Friday, June 1, 2012

Penguins Fan

Camden doesn't have much of a choice when it comes to which team to root for in hockey. Daddy decided long before Camden was born that he would be a Pittsburgh Penguins fan. He even wore his gear home from the hospital even though it was a little big. This picture was a few weeks later when he wore it again.


In fact, that's the way that I told Bryan we were expecting. I had bought a set of 3 onesies when I found out we were pregnant the first time. When we had the miscarriage, I put them away for awhile but knew that would make an appearance again. After taking the pregnancy test, I casually walked downstairs and asked Bryan if I should throw the onesies in the wash. He looked at me very confused and then I showed him the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment