Sunday, June 10, 2012

4 weeks


I know that every week I say that I can't believe how much Camden has changed, but it is true! At least at this stage, he is changing so much every day. We are getting into the fun times now where he is staying awake for longer and is much more alert. We are falling into a little bit of a routine.

At 4 weeks Camden likes:
*going to church. Camden was born on a Sunday and was at church the very next week. He hasn't missed a service yet. He even attended Vacation Bible School. He is all smiles when he hears we are heading to church!

*spending time with Mommy. Right after Camden eats he loves to interact. This is the best time for smiles.

*spending time with Daddy. Camden is always ready for Daddy when he gets home from work. (Mommy is ready for him to be home too!) They spend a good part of the evening together.




At 4 weeks Camden doesn't like:
*Nothing new! He still isn't a fan of diaper changes and being wet, but other than that, he's pretty content.

No comments:

Post a Comment