Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Night Out for Mom and Dad

Last night, Bryan and I left Camden for the first time so that we could go out and celebrate our anniversary. Almost 4 years ago we had the pleasure of watching Noah for the first time when his parents went out and we were happy that Katie was willing to do the same thing for us.

It looks like Camden enjoyed his time (and I'm pretty sure Katie enjoyed the newborn snuggles as well).

Don't mind the hearts blanket--we left his at home, so he borrowed one from Olivia.

The kids are quite intrigued with babies and love looking at Camden.


From the report we got, Camden was a great baby while we were gone. They had to wake him up to eat because he was just sleeping too well. Olivia LOVED helping feed him.

And look at that proud smile on Noah's face



Let me pause for a moment and shed a tear at how big my baby looks already! He looks so long all stretched out here.


Bryan and I had a great time celebrating 5 years together by eating dinner at Vincenzos. Lucky for me, my favorite place ever was not ruined by the fact that I last ate it when I was in labor and later lost it all when I got sick. After dinner we went to Orangeleaf for frozen yogurt. We had a great time just being together, but couldn't help but spend most of the time talking about the little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment