Thank you so much for coming to visit me for your birthday. I heard that all you wanted for your birthday was to see me. That makes me feel pretty special! I know that I still sleep a lot so I'm not as much fun as I will be when I get older, but I'm glad you wanted to see me anyway.
At first I was a little confused about why people call you Grumpa. You seem to smile a lot when you are holding me.
...But then I saw this face--
and I think i understand.
I think we make a great pair. I like it when you talk to me...
and let me snuggle
I think we feel the same way about all the pictures too
Some people even say we look alike!
I can't wait to get older so that you can teach me all about trains, cars, and sports. Don't feel like you have to wait for a special occasion to come visit me again! Happy Birthday Grumpa.
Love,
Camden
No comments:
Post a Comment