I am so glad that you decided to come back and visit me so soon. I knew you both were pretty smitten with me at birth, so I assumed you would be back soon.
Grandma, thank you so much for all you did outside. The courtyard looks amazing! I think mommy should have taken a before picture, but she would probably be too embarrassed to post it online even if she did take one. I can't wait to go sit outside and enjoy all your hard work.
I also really like what you did outside the front of the house. What a great idea!
Of course the hard work was nice, but what I really enjoyed was the snuggles.
I know Grumpa likes to act like he doesn't want to hold me, but deep down he really loves it. Don't you Grumpa? Otherwise, how would we have so many pictures of him holding me--and sometimes even smiling!
As you can see, I'm pretty fond of both of you too!
It was sad to say goodbye, but I have a feeling you'll be back to visit soon.
Love you!
Camden
No comments:
Post a Comment