Monday, June 18, 2012

On a Roll

My boy is growing up too fast! It seems like every day he is learning something new. Not long ago we tried out tummy time and Camden wasn't too big of a fan. We tried again today. This time I propped him up on his elbows to help him out a little bit. I was impressed with how well he could hold up his head in this position.




He looked all around and seemed to be enjoying himself much more. Imagine my surprise when all of a sudden his momentum took over and he rolled to his back! I laughed and then turned him back over. He did it again! At this point I grabbed the camera and shot this video.

On a Roll from Christy Wyatt on Vimeo.



In all, he rolled over about 5 times. I realize this isn't "technically" rolling over because I gave him a little head start by propping him on his elbows. I was still impressed that he is on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment