Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Daddy,

I hope that today is a day you will never forget--your FIRST Father's Day!




I hope you liked the gifts from mommy and me. She got you something practical while I went for the sentimental first time father gift. That way when you are at work you can remember that I love you.
I haven't been around that long, but I already know that you are one pretty cool Daddy. I really like how when you get home from work, even if you are tired, you like to hold me and talk to me. And you also know the way to my heart--giving me my bottle. I know you must love me a lot because you even get up during the middle of the night to help feed me, change my diaper, and rock me back to sleep. I promise that as I get older you will get to do things that are more fun with me. I can't wait to learn all about cars and airplanes. I also hear that we will go to hockey games when I get bigger. Sounds like you do a lot of fun things. I can't wait to get big!


I bet you learned how to be such a great daddy from Grumpa. He likes cool things like trains and taught you a lot about them and cars. I think he will play with me a lot when I get bigger.


Poppy is pretty cool too. I can't wait to meet him and tell him thank you for giving me such a cool room. I heard he has lots of cool toys too.

How did I get so lucky to have such a great Daddy, Grumpa, and Poppy?

Happy Father's Day Daddy, Grumpa, and Popppy. I love you!

Love,
Camden

No comments:

Post a Comment