Saturday, June 9, 2012

Another Friend

Camden is turning out to the be quite the little social butterfly. We have been so blessed by our church family bringing us meals--and it has been a great opportunity to have visitors for awhile too!

Even while I was still pregnant, Samaria joked that her daughter Sophia had a crush on Cam. She would just sit and stare at my belly. When I held Sophia, Cam would always kick in that spot. We were curious what would happen once he was actually born.

Well, we got our answer--

As soon as we turned them around to see each other, this is what Sophia did.


All smiles! Cam looks like he is not quite sure what to make of her flirting yet. But I'm pretty sure he preferred the smiles to the punches that Reece gave him on her visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment