Monday, May 28, 2012

New Friends

I was blessed to go through my pregnancy with 2 good friends at church--Nicole and Debbie. I have no doubt I will be even more blessed to go through first time motherhood with these ladies. We have already ask each other plenty of questions and just vented when necessary.


Nicole's daughter Reece led the way being born about 3 weeks before Camden. She is paving the way for the rest of us. I look to Reece to see what Cam might be doing in a couple weeks.


Debbie's son Mark was born about 10 days after Camden. I hope that these boys can grow up together and become great friends some day. I can't believe that Debbie was up and around with Mark at the Memorial Day picnic--just 5 days after giving birth! She's a rock star. I can't wait to see the friendships form over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment