Thank you so much for coming to visit me. I tried my best to plan accordingly so that you could spend as much time with me as possible. Sorry you had to rent a car to get to the hospital because mommy was already on her way there. I just couldn't wait any longer!
Mommy was really glad to have you there at the hospital.
I really liked it when you held me.
And from what I could tell, my friends were pretty fond of you too.
Boy were you busy around the house! I know my mommy really appreciated all the cleaning and laundry you did while you were here. And she said something about being really spoiled by your great cooking.
I was really sad when mommy said that you were leaving today. I had to get in all the snuggles I could.
I can't wait until you come back in July! I hear that you are bringing my Aunt Amber and three of my cousins. I can't wait to meet them. I also hear that Poppy is responsible for the super cool train in my room. Bring him along too--I think I like that guy already!
As you can see, I'm pretty handy with the computer, so we should skype sometime before then.
Love you the most,
Camden
No comments:
Post a Comment