I didn't decide to blog until after Camden was born, so most of the pregnancy isn't really documented. Here are the highlights: I was SICK, SICK, SICK. I took Phenegran daily just to be able to function. On top of the typical first trimester tiredness, I also had to deal with the medicine making me super sleepy. By the time I got home from work, I would crash on the couch, wake up for dinner, and then go back to bed. About 12 weeks I started feeling a little bit better, but not great. Once I hit 16 weeks, I felt like a million bucks (not really, but it seemed that way in comparison). By the end, I was obviously uncomfortable--especially being on my feet all day. I worked up until the Friday before I due. Those last few weeks I spent more time in my rolling chair than in my entire teaching career combined. I can't say that I LOVED being pregnant, but it was worth it for the end result.
Here is my feeble attempt at pictures. I wasn't great about taking them...
21 weeks.

23 weeks

32 (not really sure why I didn't take pics for 9 weeks!)

34 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks

37.5 weeks (haircut--must be close to baby time!)

39 weeks (obviously one of my favorite dresses. I lived it in towards the end of pregnancy)

39.5 weeks (woah! Check out those ankles)
No comments:
Post a Comment