Friday, May 11, 2012

Showered with Love

We are incredibly blessed with a large group of friends and family that showered us with love to prepare us for parenthood.

The first shower was way back in February because we needed to travel to Texas for it. My mom and sisters put together a fantastic shower with a "She's Going to Pop" theme. Everything was so cute and well pulled together. Most people did gift cards or cash--we weren't mad! It was great to be able to have tons of "free money" for all the things we didn't get at our other showers.

The C was really for "Crum", but it works for Christy and Camden too!


The C is really for "Crum" but it works for Christy and Camden too!

My work friends also put together a shower. It turned out so cute! I loved the train theme and all the decorations. So glad I worked with such great people.

Our Northeast Church family also hosted a shower for us. I cannot say enough about the group of girls that I call my friends!


They are so talented in so many ways and each shower they host they make unique and special. I have been blessed with family away from family here (which makes being away just a little bit easier). A few years back, I made my first cake for Keri's baby shower. She returned the favor by making me a cake for my shower. It turned out so cute!


Crafty Kayla made most of the decorations and I loved them!

And Katie has WOWed us all with her cookie making talents!

Bryan's office also gave us a baby shower. It was almost all men, so it was more like eating cake while at work--but it was very thoughtful. They gave us our pack 'n play and bouncy seat--two things that I am sure will get a lot of use!

We are beyond blessed by all the people in our lives that loved Camden before he was ever born!

No comments:

Post a Comment