I know I am really going to enjoy having a friend with a baby so close in age. Just like with the pregnancy, I've been able to get a sneak peek at what Camden might be doing in a few weeks. I've also been able to ask questions or just vent when needed.
A few days before Nicole planned to come over for our first play date, I saw that Reece had the same outfit as Camden, except in pink of course. I told Nicole that when they came to visit, she should wear it so we could take pictures together. Unfortunately, by the time we got around to pictures, Cam wasn't' really feeling it. He was screaming crying and didn't want to participate. We decided to take them anyway. Reece looks like she is trying to figure out what the fuss is all about.
We had no idea the hilarity that would ensue. In fact, when we snapped the picture I didn't even realize how funny it actually was. This picture was taken a just the right moment.
Reece looks like she's about to slug Camden--and Camden is screaming his head off. Reece even looks mad! Every time I look at the picture it makes me laugh more. Hopefully Camden and Reece will be friends for years to come--maybe this picture will even make a senior slide show (or a wedding video) someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment