Kylie gave us our longest stretch of sleep a few days before she turned 9 weeks old. She slept for 9.5 hours straight! I'm not going to hold my breath that it will keep happening, but it was a nice little surprise for us.
She is still quite the escape artist. During the day we have her just in a velcro swaddle and she gets her hands out quite often. At night we use the "bat wing" swaddle technique. She has even busted out of this a couple times as well. I have a feeling our swaddling days are short-lived. I'm not ready to give up on it yet--I would rather wait until she is rolling over and a belly sleeper. For now I'm going to just try and recreate what we did last night and hope that we have another good night sleep (and yes, I know it doesn't really work that way)
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment