Monday, August 26, 2013

The Cup

Up until this point, Camden has not really been attached to much. He never took to a pacifier or any kind of blanket. Didn't seem to have a favorite toy (other than the baby Einstein music toy) either. Until now. Enter the plastic gladware container. I know, right? What a weird thing to get attached to. I really have no idea where this obsession started, but he is definitely obsessed.

His favorite thing to do is to crawl around the house and collect invisible "treasures." It is so funny to watch. He has a mission and a purpose. He will cross the entire room to pick up (nothing) and put it in his bowl. Off the couch, floor, computer, and even my face. I would just love to know what is going on in his mind. At least it is something cheap and easy to replace. We now have a stash in every room, the diaper bag, and the car. I have no idea where he gets these odd behaviors...


No comments:

Post a Comment