Shows:
He's officially obsessed with tv. This addiction started when we were heading to Texas and wanted something to keep him occupied on the flight. I checked out an Elmo dvd from the library and the rest is history. We have watched this video over and over and over.
But he has since found a new love. Little Einsteins. It was a natural progression I suppose, since Baby Einstein was his first love. I recorded a few shows on the dvr and now fall asleep to those songs in my head, only to wake up with them still in my head. His favorite part of the show is when they "pat, pat, pat" and "blastoff!"
Food
It is no secret that Cam likes to eat. He is however, get a little more picky these days. He has decided that he doesn't like most green veggies anymore. At least not in their true form. He will still eat them pureed. Most days, he has yogurt and fruit or oatmeal for breakfast. His favorite snacks are smartfood popcorn, veggie straws, and nilla wafers. For dinner, he eats what we eat most nights, unless it is too spicy. He tends to eat this "real food" much better than your typical toddler food (nuggets, mac n cheese, pb&j). I hope that doesn't change. I continue to be amazed that he can eat adult sized portions of most meals. I fear the teenage years with this hungry boy!
He is also slightly obsessed with using a fork to eat--even if it is pb&j sandwich
Toys
As mentioned before, Cam's current favorite "toy" is his plastic cup and invisible treasures. He also still plays with his Little People Talking Zoo and Batman rider quite often. Sometimes even at the same time.
15 months is a fun--but challenging age. Camden definitely is giving his opinion on a lot more these days. The only problem is that he doesn't have the words to say his opinion--so it comes out as screams, cries, and grunts.


No comments:
Post a Comment