Last month I picked the word "routine" to best describe the month. And then Camden laughed in my face. If I had to pick a word for this month it would be "change" Just when we thought we had it all figured out (haha) Camden decided to switch things up on us. He loves to keep us guessing.

I love how he gets increasingly more happy--not sure how he is going to top it next month!
Height: ?
Weight: 16ish pounds
Clothes: some 0-3, moved up to 3-6 jammies for length
Diapers: Finishing up 2s and moving into 3s
Highlights:
*Met his Poppy, Aunt Amber, Amiya, Emmy, Bubba, Aunt Alisha, Uncle Brian, Minerva and TONS of other extended family members (on Poppy's side)
*took his first plane ride
* Gave up being rocked to sleep and started putting himself to sleep--I still have mixed feelings about it. It is SO NICE to be able to just put him down, but I miss our sweet snuggle time too. He's only little once and I feel like he's already growing up too fast!
*Ditched the swaddle. It became too much trouble. He was getting out multiple times a night and waking himself up each time. It was an unnecessary crutch. We thought it would be hard to get rid of, but he took it all in stride.
No comments:
Post a Comment