Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Cookies

On Friday, we had an awesome playdate with friends from church. We got together to bake and decorate cookies and exchange gifts.

The big kids had so much fun with the cookies






The babies have to wait until next year for the cookies, but they had a good time playing together. Doesn't Camden look so big?

Reece was pretty sure that Cam had stolen her toy, but I promise it is his! They just happen to have the same toy. She was giving him the stink eye.


After awhile, the babies resorted to eating their shoes since we wouldn't give them any cookies.

Poor Cam went to sleep soon after the cookies went in the oven, so he wasn't in too many pictures. He did get to open his gift before he left and I think it is safe to say that he loves it! He has been playing with it non-stop.

I love raising Camden with so many other kids around his age!

No comments:

Post a Comment