Thursday, December 13, 2012

7 months






These pictures crack me up. He is getting so big for the laundry basket. He acts like we are crazy when we put him in there. Hard to believe he used to completely fit inside the basket.

Clothes: 12 month
Shoes: 3 if they fit at all. His feet are so fat that it is hard to find shoes that work. Carter's crib shoes are about the only ones we can find that fit
Diapers: 4

Highlights:

*Food--Camden loves to eat! He takes about 5 bottles a day (6 oz each) and eats breakfast, lunch and dinner. He typically has yogurt with fruit for breakfast, veggie for lunch, and veggie/fruit for dinner. He has come to love all fruits and veggies we have tried.

*Moving--well, I thought by now that he would be full on crawling, but he's not yet. He sits up and plays on the floor most of the day. He can turn in a complete circle while sitting or laying on his belly. He has an incredible reach, but he hasn't figured out how to move quite yet--which is just fine with me.

*Sleep--Cam proves to continue to be a great sleeper. We have settled into more of a routine now that I have Noah and Olivia here during the day. Cam typically takes one morning nap and two afternoon naps. They last anywhere from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. We are finally getting to the point that he doesn't always cry when I put him down. He is still doing well at night, sleeping from about 9pm-7am.

*Teeth--still no visible teeth! Can you believe it? I thought for sure they would have broken through by now.

With each month that passes, Camden gets more like a toddler and less like a tiny baby. I know he isn't even crawling yet, but in so many ways he's not a little baby anymore. I am amazed when I look back at pictures and see how tiny he once was. I am excited to see how he continues to grow and chance each month--but he can slow down anytime he wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment