When we signed up for the Y, I had high hopes that we would be able to spend our summer poolside. Between having a newborn, naptime, and crazy summer storms, we didn't get there as often as I would have liked, but when we did go, we had a good time. Both kids did better than I expected!
Last year Cam liked the water, but always stuck close by. He wasn't too adventurous. After going all year without being in the pool I thought he might be apprehensive, but he got in with no problem. He can reach the bottom, but I feel a little better with his puddle jumper just in case.
Most of our trips have been with the Dixons. It's nice to have other kids to play with and a set of extra hands when I need it.
Kylie is so chill at that pool. She spent a good deal of the time hanging out in the sling
or relaxing in the shade
But Daddy also made sure she got all the way down in the water and she seemed to enjoy it.
We only have a couple weeks left, but I hope we can make it back a few more times before the pool closes for the season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment