Oh my! My little baby looks like a big boy now. I have been putting off taking him to get a haircut because I knew it was going to make him look older. As his hair has gotten longer, it started getting those cute little curls. I hated to cut them off, but I knew it was time. It was a tangled mess most of the time. The top was long, with very little on the sides and just needed to be evened out. Here are a few pictures taken before going in for his haircut. Do you see those cute little curls in the back? (sniff, sniff)
We decided to go to Cookie Cutter's for his first cut because we were expecting a fight. What could be better than driving a car while watching your favorite show on tv?
We had been warned that they are crowded on Saturday--make an appointment and plan to wait anyway. I think the torrential rain kept people away because we ended up being the only people there. That was a relief. At least if he freaked out, there wouldn't be any witnesses. Haha.
Turns out he didn't mind at all. He sat still for the most part and she was done in less than 10 minutes. Look at how grown up he looks now! My little baby is turning into a big boy. But he looks so handsome!
Saturday, July 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment