Sunday, June 16, 2013
Father's Day
Camden loves spending time with his daddy. I'm not sure he realizes just how good he has it to have a daddy that spends so much time with him. Bryan gets up every morning with Camden and gets him breakfast before he heads off to work. He also takes over most duties in the evening once he gets home from work. Now that it is nice outside, they go for a walk or run almost every night. They have also taken a few trips to Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning. Bryan has big plans for trip to EnterTRAINment Junction and hockey games in the future. I absolutely love to listen in on them from the other room or over the baby monitor. They have so much fun together. I can't wait to watch their relationship grow over the years. Happy Father's Day Daddy--you are our hero!
Labels:
holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment