How does it happen? How does that tiny, squishy newborn turn into that big, happy boy in one short year?
I know everyone always talks about how fast time goes, blah, blah, blah. But really. I can't even believe it.
weight: 27 lb 8 oz
inches: 33 inches
diapers: 5
shoes: 4.5 extra wide
clothes: 18-24 months
We have been incredibly blessed. Camden has been a great sleeper since day one. He was sleeping 6-8 hour stretches before he was even 2 months old. He also naps like a champ. At one year his "typical" day is two naps (2+ hours each) and sleeping about 10-11 hours at night. He is also a great eater. There aren't many foods that he doesn't like.
I'm afraid I may have created a silly monster. He loves to laugh and make people laugh. Not a day passes by that I don't find myself cracking up. He has perfected his silly face and loves to show it off to everyone he meets. He is also quite the charmer and finds ways to endear himself to others by waving and smiling (when he feels like).
Bryan and I often joke that maybe we shouldn't have any other kids because for every way that Camden has been good, the next one is sure to be bad. We will have a non-sleeping, picky eating, grumpy kid on our hands.
Don't get me wrong, he isn't perfect by any means. I can already tell that he is opinionated and will not be easily swayed. He knows what he wants and how he wants it. And he makes sure to let you know. Just the mention of the word "no" can send him into a screaming fit that does not end easily. He will certainly give us a run for our money.
I never knew I could love so deeply. I can't even imagine what the next year holds!
Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment