Saturday, April 13, 2013

11 months


Height: ?
Weight: ? (around 26 pounds)
Shoe: 3/4 extra wide; We have a really hard time finding shoes that will fit his fat feet
Clothes: Mostly 18 month--can wear 12 month shorts
Diaper: 5


Woah. 11 months. The next monthly update will be for my 1 year old boy. I absolutely cannot believe that my baby is almost a year old. This age is full of pros and cons. Things I love and things I could do without.

Things that I love about my 11 month old boy:
1. He is a jokester. He loves to laugh and loves to make people laugh. His newest way of doing this is by his "silly face." He will look at you, cock his eyebrow, smile slyly, and then stick out his tongue and wiggle it back and forth. It is impossible to keep from laughing at him and then he starts cracking up too. He also has mastered his fake laugh that gets him a lot of attention.

2. He is a lover. Camden has never been a snuggly baby, but he has become a very loving baby. He loves to give hugs and kisses. He has just recently started patting your back when he gives hugs and it just melts me.

3. He is independent. For the most part, Camden will play with his toys and keep himself entertained. He likes to be in the middle of the action, but he doesn't need to be tended to at all times. He holds his own bottle and feds himself finger foods. He helps put his arm into his shirt sleeves when we are getting him dressed.

Things I could do without about my 11 month old boy:
1. He is opinionated. Very opinionated. He lets you know when he doesn't like what you have done. Right now this mostly means that you took something away that he wanted (water bottle, shoe, remote, toy). He has cried for over 20 minutes before when this happened. I have no idea where he gets his stubborn streak!

2. He is a beggar. He has decided that he LOVES food and he NEEDS whatever anyone else has. It is impossible to eat without him hanging on your leg and reaching for your food.

3. He loves electronics. He is drawn to the tv and the computers and thinks that his hands have to be on them at all times. (I think he was born into the right family).

No comments:

Post a Comment