This is the first time that a weekly picture and a monthly picture have landed on the same day! And boy, are these shoots getting more difficult. Camden has decided that he has an opinion on things these days. Like...I'm not going to be happy if you take my toy away and stick me in a laundry basket...
Much better! Now, how about we take some pictures not in a laundry basket.Such a happy boy!
And this next picture is not at all what it looks like, but it totally makes me laugh. He looks like he is standing up and talking to me. He is so far from being able to stand on his own. However, he does love it when I hold him, count to three and then let go (and I even catch him before he falls most of the time. Haha) He looks so grown up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment